ADSM-L

Re: Storage pool

2004-10-14 11:26:52
Subject: Re: Storage pool
From: Daniel Sparrman <Daniel.Sparrman AT EXIST DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 17:26:25 +0200
Hi

What are the "Estimated Capacity" set to in the device class for the 3590?
The Estimated Capacity number on the storage pool is calculated from that
value.

Best Regards

Daniel Sparrman
-----------------------------------
Daniel Sparrman
Chef Utveckling & Drift
Exist i Stockholm AB
Propellervägen 6B
183 62 TÄBY
Växel: 08 - 754 98 00
Mobil: 070 - 399 27 51

"Das, Samiran (IDS ECCS)" <samiran_das AT ML DOT COM>
2004-10-14 17:22
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: Storage pool

Sanjoy,

Run following two commands and verify that you have valid numbers for
"maxscratch" and "estcap" respectively.

"Q stg I013590DRM1 f=d" and "Q stg I013590PRI90 f=d"
"Q devc 3590 f=d"

Regards, Samiran Das