ADSM-L

Re: system refresh..Emergency

2004-10-12 23:28:07
Subject: Re: system refresh..Emergency
From: Muthyam Reddy <MREDDY AT JOY DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 23:27:10 -0400
** High Priority **

Hi Steve,
Thanks for ur quick response...
I have connection to TSM server . db2adutl able to connect TSM but not
able to find database full backup images. dsm.opt is just like source
system.

thank you.

muthyam

>>> Steve_Harris AT HEALTH.QLD.GOV DOT AU 10/12/2004 11:04:14 PM >>>
if db2adutl isnt working then you have no connection.

Check that the $SQLLIB/dsm.opt is setup correctly and has the right
node name.

Steve.

>>> MREDDY AT JOY DOT COM 13/10/2004 12:00:33 >>>
** High Priority **

Hi Guys,
I have a problem with db2 system refresh from production to quality. I
have done this couple of times successfully before in same system
landscape. Now I am facing new problem with error message" no full
database backup image found" (I could see from source system) when I
tried db2 restore from destination node. I am able establish session
from dsmc from db2 home directory and I made exact tsm environments
like
in source system.

It produce same error message when I tried 'db2adutl quey full'

Please can any of you give some hints/ans.

thanks and regards
muthyam

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This electronic mail transmission contains information from Joy Mining
Machinery
which is confidential, and is intended only for the use of the proper
addressee.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately at
the return
address on this transmission, or by telephone at (724) 779-4500, and
delete
this message and any attachments from your system.  Unauthorized use,
copying,
disclosing, distributing, or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of
this transmission is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
<<privacy>>

This email, including any attachments sent with it, is confidential and
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).  This confidentiality is
not waived or lost, if you receive it and you are not the intended
recipient(s), or if it is transmitted/received in error.

Any unauthorised use, alteration, disclosure, distribution or review of
this email is prohibited.  It may be subject to a statutory duty of
confidentiality if it relates to health service matters.

If you are not the intended recipient(s), or if you have received this
email in error, you are asked to immediately notify the sender by
telephone or by return email.  You should also delete this email and
destroy any hard copies produced.