ADSM-L

Re: inc mmc question

2004-10-12 14:56:23
Subject: Re: inc mmc question
From: CORP Rick Willmore <RWillmore AT RSAC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 11:56:14 -0700
I have tested the backupset option and DAMN its slow.  I figured I would be
stuck with the archive option but I thought I would throw it out to the group.
I didnt really have any intention of doing full+inc option.  I have daily
incrementals with  no fulls and some archives for longer retention but I was
hoping to increase my backup speed by using strictly incrementals.

R.