ADSM-L

Netware 6.0 Client backup failures

2004-10-12 02:11:32
Subject: Netware 6.0 Client backup failures
From: Cameron Ambrose <cameron_ambrose AT ENTERPRISESERVICES.COM DOT AU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 08:39:13 +1000
Thanks in advance.

      I'm having some issue's trying to get a netware 6.0 server to backup.
The errors I recieve are listed below

      (TSA600.NLM 6.0 259) This program cannot allocate a directory handle.
      ANS1802E Incremental backup of 'SYS:' finished with 0 failure
      ANS4024E Error processing 'SYS:': file write error

      Client version's I've tried are 5.2.2 and 5.2.3
      Have used TSA's supplied with SP3  and the latest TSA's included with
tsa5up15
      I've also increased the Maximum Number Of Interrnal Directory
Handles and Maximum Number Of  Directory  Handles from the defaults to 300,
but no success.

      Any help would be appreciated !

Regards Cameron

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments to it:
(a) may be confidential and if you are not the intended recipient, any
interference with, use, disclosure or copying of this material is
unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please delete it and notify the sender;
(b) may contain personal information of the sender as defined under the
Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).  Consent is hereby given to the recipient(s) to
collect, hold and use such information for any reasonable purpose in the
ordinary course of TES' business, such as responding to this email, or
forwarding or disclosing it to a third party.