ADSM-L

Re: monitoring performance from tape? [Virus checked]

2004-10-07 14:31:16
Subject: Re: monitoring performance from tape? [Virus checked]
From: Robert Clark <raclark AT REGENCE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 11:33:38 -0700
The sysinternals web site may have something like that.

[RC]

                      "Prather, Wanda"
                      <Wanda.Prather@JHUAPL       To:    ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
DOT EDU
                      .EDU>                      cc:
                      Sent by: "ADSM: Dist       Subject:      Re: monitoring
performance from tape? [Virus checked]
                      Stor Manager"
                      <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

                      10/07/2004 11:07 AM
                      Please respond to
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"

                      | [ ] Secure E-mail |

Cool.
Now, does anybody have ideas on how to do something similar for a Win2K TSM
server?

As far as I can tell, Perfmon provides NO information on non-disk I/O
activity.

Wanda Prather
"I/O, I/O, It's all about I/O"  -(me)