ADSM-L

Re: select command

2004-10-07 10:45:57
Subject: Re: select command
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 10:36:34 -0400
On Oct 7, 2004, at 10:17 AM, Smith, Rachel wrote:

To answer your question, the idea is/was to query volh for database
backups that have been written to today, checkout of library and send
offsite.

Rachel - This is one of those questions that keep coming up.
         Yes, it is possible to do that within TSM, via server
scripting - I have an administration job which does that each day.
I summarized the technique in ADSM QuickFacts, under topic
"Server Script, issue OS command from".
Write to me directly if you have questions.

  Richard Sims