ADSM-L

Re: TSM Client 5.2.3 for XP Pro

2004-10-06 11:44:04
Subject: Re: TSM Client 5.2.3 for XP Pro
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 11:46:23 -0400
I have tested ASR on XP Pro, had none of the problems you describe.
I see the ASR entry on the tree list, have a subdir for ASR in adsm.sys.
The files went to a separate filespace on the server named ASR.

My XP Pro is SP1, though.

Just an idea, don't know if it matters:

1) Are you logged in with a Windows id that has admin rights?
2) Does your TSM server show client platform=5.01 for this node?