ADSM-L

Re: queryschedperiod

2004-10-06 07:49:13
Subject: Re: queryschedperiod
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 07:49:57 -0400
On Oct 6, 2004, at 7:27 AM, Geert De Pecker wrote:

Hi all,

I checked about everything I can think of, but do not succeed in
changing
the queryperiod. If I understand correctly, the "queryschedperiod  12"
in
the dsm.sys file should do the job, but it always reverts to 4 hours.

Your posting doesn't tell us if you restarted the scheduler after
making the
options file change.

Note also that the client manual says:
    Your administrator can also set this option. If your administrator
    specifies a value for this option, that value overrides the value
    set in your client options file after your client node successfully
    contacts the server.
This is to say that the same-named option can be Set in the TSM server.

 Richard Sims