ADSM-L

query stgp

2004-10-04 23:37:30
Subject: query stgp
From: "Hashim, Shukrie BSP-ISM/116" <Shukrie.Hashim AT SHELL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 11:39:29 +0800
Hi all,

I have Version 5, Release 1, Level 9.4 can somebody explain to me

Storage       Device        Estimated     Pct     Pct   High   Low   Next
Pool Name     Class Name     Capacity    Util    Migr    Mig   Mig   Storage
                                 (MB)                    Pct   Pct   Pool
-----------   ----------   ----------   -----   -----   ----   ---   -----------
DASD-NAS      DISK               63 G    99.2     0.0      0     0   3494NAS
DASDFS        DISK               18 G     0.0     0.0     60     0   3494FS
DASDHSM       DISK               19 G    13.9     0.2     50    30   3494HSM

pct util : is this the cache or the actual disk

pct migr : is this the actual disk or the percentage migrated to tapes

for example DASD-NAS has a pct util of 99.2 so meaning .. it means that it's
full but I dunno what is full
either the disk is full or the cache is full ? somebody please explain to me
the meaning of the table ... above

Thanks

Regards
Shukrie