ADSM-L

Re: dsmc oddity?

2004-10-04 10:21:37
Subject: Re: dsmc oddity?
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 08:23:16 -0600
It would help to know/see:

- TSM server version
- TSM client version
- TSM client operating system name/version
- Complete output from "dsmc i" command (if you use the QUIET option,
disable it)
- Complete output from "dsmc q fi"
- Name of problem file system

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 10/04/2004
07:01:42: