ADSM-L

Reg: TSM 5.2 Installation in WIndows 2000 server for IBM 3582

2004-10-04 05:35:41
Subject: Reg: TSM 5.2 Installation in WIndows 2000 server for IBM 3582
From: sankar knowledge <sankar_knowledge AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 02:22:58 -0700
Dear Gurus

 I am getting a problem for installalling TSM 5.2 in WIndows 2000 Server . I am
following through a installation document given by you in ADSM Site.

ADSM web Add: http://www.mail-archive.com/adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT
edu/msg47615.html

I am following through ur way , up to i completed the library configuration
through Define Library command..

After drive configuration i am getting below error

ANR8444E DEFINE DRIVE: Library 3582 is currently unavailable

pls help me

Devise Details:

IBM 3582LTO Library.

IBM ULT3580-TD2 SCSI