ADSM-L

Re: Windows 2003 client, system object and TSM server 5.1.x.x

2004-09-30 10:33:32
Subject: Re: Windows 2003 client, system object and TSM server 5.1.x.x
From: Tony Morgan <TONY.MORGAN AT FORTISBANK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 16:35:03 +0200
Pat,

You need to be running at least W2K to run ITSM5.2 on your server.  For me..
Bad news!!

If you run the V5.1.7.0 client, it is compatible with your server @ 5.1.6.2
and has been updated recently to backup the System State and System Services
correctly.  It works fine for me and saved me a major headache!!!  Check
your IBM fixes bulletin!!!

Best Regards
Tony Morgan
FBUK