ADSM-L

Re: Node will not delete

2004-09-29 13:18:12
Subject: Re: Node will not delete
From: fred johanson <fred AT MIDWAY.UCHICAGO DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 12:20:08 -0500
Joni,

I had a similar problem on an earlier level of 5.1.  First thing to try is
an audit of the stgpool, either "aud vol" if on tape, or "dsmserv audit
diskstg" (check the manual for correct spelling) if on disk.  If you have
to do it on a disk pool, drain it first, and the audit will fly.  If that
doesn't work, support can step you thru the deletion commands for the DB.