ADSM-L

Re: Select statement

2004-09-28 15:12:41
Subject: Re: Select statement
From: Joni Moyer <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 15:10:50 -0400
Thank you Ian!  That is exactly what I had been looking for!

********************************
Joni Moyer
Highmark
Storage Systems
Work:(717)302-6603
Fax:(717)302-5974
joni.moyer AT highmark DOT com
********************************

             "Ian Hobbs"
             <little_brutus@RO
             GERS.COM>                                                  To
             Sent by: "ADSM:           ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
             Dist Stor                                                  cc
             Manager"
             <[email protected]                                     Subject
             .EDU>                     Re: Select statement

             09/28/2004 03:05
             PM

             Please respond to
             "ADSM: Dist Stor
                 Manager"
             <[email protected]
                   .EDU>

Per node

select node_name, sum((capacity*pct_util/100)) as "USED_MB", sum(capacity)
as "AVAIL_MB" from
filespaces group by node_name

Per server

select sum((capacity*pct_util/100)) as "USED_MB", sum(capacity) as
"AVAIL_MB" from filespaces

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 14:38:03 -0400, Joni Moyer wrote:

>Hello All!
>
>I am sorry to bother you about a select statement that I am sure is out on
>the adsm.org site, but I have just been denied by our filtering system and
>I'm not quite sure when it will be taken off...
>
>What I would like to do is somehow create a select statement that will
>query the filesystems of each server and figure out the total amount of
>space used/server and also the total capacity available per server.  If
>this is possible, could someone please let me know?  Thank you in advance!

Ian Hobbs
little_brutus AT rogers DOT com
"Never argue with an idiot.  They drag you down to their level then beat
you with experience."
-Dilbert