ADSM-L

Re: Upgrade time...

2004-09-22 10:22:11
Subject: Re: Upgrade time...
From: Joe Crnjanski <JCrnjanski AT INFINITYNETWORK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 10:22:52 -0400
Check the article "TSM server upgrade best practices":

http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=663&context=SSGSG7&q1=migrate+5.2&uid=swg21177863&loc=en_US&cs=utf-8&lang=en

and check Quick start guide for instruction to upgrade from different versions
of TSM

Joe Crnjanski
Infinity Network Solutions Inc.
Phone: 416-235-0931 x26