ADSM-L

dsmcmp.c

2004-09-17 18:05:23
Subject: dsmcmp.c
From: Mike <mikee AT MIKEE.ATH DOT CX>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 17:06:00 -0500
The attached file is a c program I have written, and am still working
on, that first searches all filesystems on a windows host, then queries
TSM for the filesets and then the files backed up for that host,
then removes all files in the TSM list from the local list. Finally
the program emails the list (really huge) to an admin.

I'm quite sure there are bugs and there are also enhancements I want
to make. I'm putting this out now so people can start using it.

Mike Eggleston