ADSM-L

Re: Exchange 2003 on MSCS with TDP

2004-09-16 09:48:04
Subject: Re: Exchange 2003 on MSCS with TDP
From: Daniel Sparrman <Daniel.Sparrman AT EXIST DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 15:48:07 +0200
We have a customer backing up 4 clusters, with 8 nodes total. Each
Exchange Virtual server has approx. 4.000 users. Each server is running MS
Exch 2003 in a active/passive cluster configuration. Have been running for
a while now. No problems this far. We have conducted test-restores without
any problems.

Best Regards

Daniel Sparrman
-----------------------------------
Daniel Sparrman
Exist i Stockholm AB
Propellervägen 6B
183 62 TÄBY
Växel: 08 - 754 98 00
Mobil: 070 - 399 27 51

TSM_User <tsm_user AT YAHOO DOT COM>
2004-09-16 15:18
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Exchange 2003 on MSCS with TDP

I have run the Exchange TDP on a Microsoft Cluster with Exchange 2000.  I
have also run the TDP on Exchange 2003.  In both cases I haven't had any
problems.  We have a few customers that are going to be moving to Exchange
2003 on Cluster Servers.

I was wondering how many people have already started backing up Exchange
2003 on cluster server with the latest TDP for Exchange?  I have no reason
to beleive there will be any questions my customers are just asking how
many others are doing it so far.