ADSM-L

Re: seek problems on LTO2 tapes

2004-09-13 09:33:56
Subject: Re: seek problems on LTO2 tapes
From: "Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 15:34:37 +0200
Hi Bill!
You say you are running the latest firmware on the drives, did you see that
there is a new version released on September 7th.?
You can find it at ftp://ftp.storsys.ibm.com/358x/3583/4772L2S.zip
I don't know what has been fixed in this release however. For some reason
IBM always delivers a fixlist file with device drivers (like Atape)
releases, but not for firmware releases...
Kindest regards,
Eric van Loon
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines