ADSM-L

Re: Optimizing Exchange backup/recover?

2004-09-09 11:51:50
Subject: Re: Optimizing Exchange backup/recover?
From: Bill Boyer <bill.boyer AT VERIZON DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 11:49:46 -0400
But then you lose the ability to pass the return code back from the command
scrip to the TSM server for the event. Anyone figured out how to do this on
a Windows platform? Issue several START commands for each storage group and
wait for them to complete and return to highest code back for the event?

Bill Boyer
"I haven't lost my mind -- it's backed up on tape somewhere." - ???