ADSM-L

Estimate of backup files

2004-09-21 02:15:02
Subject: Estimate of backup files
From: RAMNAWAZ NAVEEN <NAVEEN.NR AT SBM.INTNET DOT MU>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 10:16:37 +0400
Hi,

I would like to use the command line interface to run a command (or select
statement) to get an estimate of the total size of objects backed up under a
particular filesystem by a particular node for a particular date. In fact I
want to achive the same result as provided by the TSM client GUI where we have
the functionailty to select the "ESTIMATES" option after having selected the
individual files or filesystem before starting a restore process.

Would very much appreciaet if someone could help me please.

Thanks & warm regards

The information contained in this e-mail message, and any attachment thereto,
is confidential and may not be disclosed without our express permission. If you
are not the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for
delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
you have received this message in error and that any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message, or any attachment thereto, in whole or
in part, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
please immediately notify us by telephone, fax or e-mail and delete the message
and all of its attachments. Thank you.

Every effort is made to keep our network free from viruses. You should,
however, review this e-mail message, as well as any attachment thereto, for
viruses. We take no responsibility and have no liability for any computer virus
which may be transferred via this e-mail message.