ADSM-L

Re: effect of moving a client from one policy domain to another

2004-09-14 12:52:34
Subject: Re: effect of moving a client from one policy domain to another
From: "Das, Samiran (IDS ECCS)" <samiran_das AT ML DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 12:52:34 -0400
Wanda,

I would like to differ from your third observation.

If a Management class does not exist in a new domain, expiration will be
governed by policy in the default Management class of new domain. In
case default Management class does not contain either or both of
backup/archive copygroup, expiration will be governed by grace retention
period of the new domain for the appropriate copygroup(s).

I hope you will agree with my observation.

Regards, Samiran Das