ADSM-L

Re: migration question

2004-09-09 08:17:52
Subject: Re: migration question
From: Bill Kelly <kellywh AT AUBURN DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 07:17:47 -0500
Ralph,

The migration process will pick the node that is currently occupying the
greatest amount of space in the disk pool, and will migrate all of that
node's data (not just the largest individual files belonging to that node)
to tape before it checks again to see if we're below the low migration
threshold yet.  So if that node has enough data on disk, it could easily
account for this behavior.

-Bill
Bill Kelly
Bill Kelly