ADSM-L

q drmedia question [Virus checked]

2004-09-08 09:13:22
Subject: q drmedia question [Virus checked]
From: Frank Mueller <fmu AT OERAG DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 14:58:20 +0200
Hi,

we have 2 x TSM-Server with TSM Version 5.1.8.0 on AIX 5.2_ML02. The first
server has a 3494 library and the second server a 3583 library.

When I start the command
q drmedia
I get a lot of volumes with a very old timestamp (older than 2 years).

But when I show the options, it shows o.k.:

tsm: ADSM_OERAG01>q drmstatus

              Recovery Plan Prefix: /mgnt/save_data/adsm_db/config/
          Plan Instructions Prefix: /mgnt/save_data/adsm_db/config/
        Replacement Volume Postfix: @
             Primary Storage Pools:
                Copy Storage Pools:
       Not Mountable Location Name: NOTMOUNTABLE
                      Courier Name: COURIER
                   Vault Site Name: VAULT
  DB Backup Series Expiration Days: 3 Day(s)
Recovery Plan File Expiration Days: 5 Day(s)
                      Check Label?: Yes
         Process FILE Device Type?: No
                 Command File Name:
/mgnt/save_data/adsm_db/config/recfileplan-
                                     cmd

What is the reason, that I get a lot of volumes by q drmedia?

Best regards,
Frank Mueller