ADSM-L

Re: Question on a new network link proposed

2004-08-31 08:53:41
Subject: Re: Question on a new network link proposed
From: Shannon Bach <SBach AT MGE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 07:54:36 -0500

Thanks to all the information, it was very helpful!  I have passed it on to the powers that be, to help in the decision making process.

Shannon Bach
Operations Analyst
IMS Data Center Services
Madison Gas & Electric Co.
Office 608-252-7260

"Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>

08/27/2004 02:29 PM