ADSM-L

Error ACO5422E - TDP SQL

2004-08-27 16:49:03
Subject: Error ACO5422E - TDP SQL
From: George Wash <mytsm2003 AT YAHOO.COM DOT BR>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 17:44:20 -0300
Hi, folks.

I'm writing this message because I'm having a trouble with:
TDP for SQL - version 2.2.1
Operating System - Windows NT 4 - SP6

I want to use sql authentication. I put a new User ID and password, and
change the service TDP for SQL at startup (log on as this account XXXX
and password).

I stopped and restarted the service after this modifications, and when
I run a backup test I received the following error code into TDP:
"Backup failed. ACO5422E received the following from the MS SQL Server
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Backup or restore
operation terminating abnormally. Microsoft SQL-DMO (ODBC SQLState: 42000)
(HRESULT:0x80040bc5)".

I have another machine with the same configuration, although it runs
this backup without errors...and I looked and compared its
configurations....and I saw a unique difference in API's: the machine that runs
ok
shows in TSM server information: TSM API Version: Version 4, Release 2,
Level 2...and in the server with problems shows: TSM API Version:
Version 4, Release 2, Level 3...

It looks to me as if can be a API problem, so I would install another
patch to correct this question.

Am I right ??? or can be a ODBC problem ??

I searched in Windows Technet to see if could be relationship between
this error code and MS SQL Server / ODBC....and I didn't find any
answers to that.....

hugs for everybody....and thanks.

George.

Yahoo! Acesso Gratis - navegue de graga com conexco de qualidade!