ADSM-L

how do you checkin or checkout tape

2004-08-26 10:53:32
Subject: how do you checkin or checkout tape
From: "Weinstein, Stephen" <Weinstein AT DOR.STATE.MA DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 10:54:08 -0400
I have a new tivoli server 5.2.3 running on windows 2003 connected to a
storagetek L5500 library running ACSLS.  when ever I try to
checkout a tape I get the following failure.

ANR8855E ACSAPI(acs_eject_volume) response with
                       unsuccessful status, status=STATUS_CAP_IN_USE.

checkin also fail, it never asks to load a tape in the load port.

what am I doing wrong.

thanx
steve

the system manager at postmaster at dor.state.ma.us.