ADSM-L

Re: Running periodic Full backups

2004-08-26 09:25:22
Subject: Re: Running periodic Full backups
From: Bill Dourado <bill.dourado AT ALSTEC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 14:26:00 +0100
I have used  MOVE NODEDATA  and included all nodes associated with a
particular  non-collocated tape pool,
the advantages are obvious.

Is there any advantage in using MOVE NODEDATA with  co-located nodes ?

Is there any advantage in using MOVE NODEDATA  over reclamation for
co-located nodes ?

Bill

"Stapleton, Mark" <mark.stapleton AT BERBEE DOT COM>
26/08/2004 14:01