ADSM-L

Strange behavior process onsite - offsite

2004-08-26 02:33:57
Subject: Strange behavior process onsite - offsite
From: Adrian Mazarache <amazarache AT TRANSFOND DOT RO>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 09:32:56 +0300
Hello everyone!

I have this tapes in state mountable: 27,30,29,25

I move all this tape in state vault, so i remove them from library

But, today when I give q drmedia it shows only 27,30,29 in state vault.
Where is tape 25 ?

tape 25 disapear completly?

q libvol does not show nothing about tape 25

And another thing.

select volume_name,access,status from volumes show me data about tape 27
with access OFFLINE , which is in vault. 27 is the only tape with access
offsite.

Is that corect? The other 2 tapes(29,30) i see them only with q drmedia
in state vault.

q libvol not showing all those tapes.

Can anyone explain what happened in this scenario?  TIA