ADSM-L

ANR2579E Returncode=8 error

2004-08-24 09:40:27
Subject: ANR2579E Returncode=8 error
From: Henrik Hansson <henrik_hansson AT ALBINT DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 15:41:00 +0200
Hope that this isn't posted twice, I got a strange answer from the list
server so I post it again

I use TSM to backup my AD. I've used it for some time without problems but
all of a sudden I get the error ANR2579E Returncode=8.
I can't find waht the Returncode mean in this case.

I've changed the password for the server and verifyed that it works. Normal
backup works without problems for teh same node.

When I look on the GUI on the client, I have a red ring around the TSM
symbol in the upper left corner.

Do anyone have a clue on what could be the casue.

Med Vänlig Hälsning/ Best Regards
Henrik Hansson
IS Department