ADSM-L

Re: Incremental Image backup : no new/modified files stored ...

2004-08-20 04:43:11
Subject: Re: Incremental Image backup : no new/modified files stored ...
From: PAC Brion Arnaud <Arnaud.Brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 10:43:16 +0200
Hi again,

Sorry for having disturbed you : I found the reason for my problem ! It
looks like it is related to the fact that the server I used as a test
node was a brand new installed one, on which the date was never set (it
had Thu Feb 12 12:49:27 CST 1970), as soon as I corrected this, the
incremental image backup worked fine !
Cheers.

Arnaud

******
Panalpina Management Ltd., Basle, Switzerland, CIT Department
Viadukstrasse 42, P.O. Box 4002 Basel/CH
Phone:  +41 (61) 226 11 11, FAX: +41 (61) 226 17 01
Direct: +41 (61) 226 19 78
e-mail: arnaud.brion AT panalpina DOT com
******