ADSM-L

Antwort: Re: Antwort: Linux restore hangs in IdleW

2004-08-17 05:55:53
Subject: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Linux restore hangs in IdleW
From: Rainer Holzinger <Rainer.Holzinger AT UPM-KYMMENE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 11:55:45 +0200
Hi Alexander,

then your problem is a different one that I had.

Sorry,
Rainer

                      Alexander
                      Verkooijen               An:      ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT
EDU
                      <alexander@SARA.         Kopie:
                      NL>                      Thema:   Re: Antwort: Linux
restore hangs in IdleW
                      Gesendet von:
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"
                      <[email protected]
                      T.EDU>

                      17.08.2004 11:53
                      Bitte antworten
                      an "ADSM: Dist
                      Stor Manager"

Hello Rainer,

The value for sack is 0

Regards,

Alexander

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 11:32:30 +0200
Rainer Holzinger <Rainer.Holzinger AT UPM-KYMMENE DOT COM> wrote:

> Hi Alexander,
>
> I had a similar problem.
> Could you please try on your AIX system where the ITSM sever is running
the
> command 'no -a | grep sack'?
> What's the setting for sack?
>
> regards, Rainer