ADSM-L

Re: How long did each client take to backup?

2004-08-12 11:14:03
Subject: Re: How long did each client take to backup?
From: Curtis Stewart <Curtis.Stewart AT LAWSON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 10:13:42 -0500
Try " and (start_time between current_timestamp - 24 hours and
current_timestamp)"

curtis.stewart AT lawson DOT com

"Coats, Jack" <Jack.Coats AT BANKSTERLING DOT COM>
08/12/2004 09:57 AM
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: How long did each client take to backup?

Thanks to all who replied. ... Sofar I have

Select Entity,Start_Time,Stop_time,successful from summary -
where activity='BACKUP' order by entity

But I am having problems getting into the where clause the eqivalent of
        AND start_time > TODAY -1 at 08:00

Yes, I know the 'TODAY -1 at 08:00' syntax is wrong, but that is the
current
issue.

... Suggestions?

I am glad to post a summary for future reference when git is going if
there
is interest. (If you have interest, e-mail me directly rather than post
just keeps down non-list information on the list!)