ADSM-L

NetWare 6.5 Cluster with memory leak

2004-08-12 03:41:07
Subject: NetWare 6.5 Cluster with memory leak
From: "Hougaard.Flemming FHG" <FHG AT KMD DOT DK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 09:39:41 +0200
Hi All ;o)

I've got an consitent problem with TSM and NetWare 6.5 Cluster enviroments! At
several customers sites, I've noticed that they are forced to restart the
clusternode's within 14 - 30 days (depending on the amount of RAM) - The funny
thing is, that it don't seem to be the backup modules there are having this
defect due to the fact that a similarly machine without cluster just keeps on
running...

So what are we talking about...
 - NetWare 6.5 Cluster - SP1
 - TSM Client 5.2.2.3
 - TSA5UP13 & 14

Any ideas

Best regards
Flemming

www.kmd.dk   www.kundenet.kmd.dk   www.eboks.dk   www.civitas.dk
www.netborger.dk

Hvis du har modtaget denne mail ved en fejl vil jeg gerne, at du informerer mig
og sletter den.
KMD skaber it-services, der fremmer effektivitet hos det offentlige,
erhvervslivet og borgerne.

If you received this e-mail by mistake, please notify me and delete it. Thank
you.
Our mission is to enhance the efficiency of the public sector and improve its
service of the general public.