ADSM-L

Re: Checked in volumes could not be mounted

2004-08-10 13:40:36
Subject: Re: Checked in volumes could not be mounted
From: Tomas Nalevajko <nalevajk AT DCS.FMPH.UNIBA DOT SK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 19:37:36 +0200
On Tue, 10 Aug 2004, Ted Byrne wrote:

> At 12:55 PM 8/10/2004, you wrote:
> >Anyway 'label libvol <libname> search=yes labels=b checkin=scratch' says 0
> >volumes labeled, 0 volumes checked in.
>
> Well....
>
> label libvolume will not process tapes that are already checked into the
> library, which, if I read your previous post correctly, is the case.  Try
> checking the problem tapes out and then running the label libv process with
> search=yes or search=bulk (whichever is appropriate).

if you've read my previous posts, I've written that I'm checking in
volumes with checklabel=barcode that means all volumes are barcoded and I
think that also means there is nothing to label. Or am I wrong?

--
Nalevajko Tomas

e-mail: nalevajk AT dcs.fmph.uniba DOT sk
homepage: www.dcs.fmph.uniba.sk/~nalevajk