ADSM-L

When Deleting Filespace

2004-08-06 17:21:18
Subject: When Deleting Filespace
From: Sung Y Lee <sunglee AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 17:20:55 -0400
Howdy TSM folks,

Something got me wondering when deleting filespace for a node.  After you
enter the command for deleting filespace(s) and when you do " q pro"  it
will display the number of objects deleted.  My question is how do you
calculate how many objects will be deleted?  This # does't match up with
the # of files in "q occup."  Are you aware of any sql statement that will
allow you to calculate this value.  I want be home before dinner, but don't
know when it will end.

Thanks,

Sung Y. Lee