ADSM-L

Strange q stgp behaviour

2004-08-06 05:48:18
Subject: Strange q stgp behaviour
From: Geert De Pecker <gedp AT SOFICO DOT BE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 11:48:02 +0200
Hi,

I'm having a really strange problem with my copypool. It doesn't show some
of the columns
anymore when running the "q stgp" command.

Yesterday, I removed the complete copy1 storage pool and associated
volumes after
which I have created a new copy1 pool, but the problem stays.

Is there someone who knows what is the problem here?

tsm: SERVER1>q stgp

Storage         Device          Estimated       Pct       Pct     High Low
    Next Stora-
Pool Name       Class Name       Capacity      Util      Migr      Mig Mig
    ge Pool
                                     (MB)                          Pct Pct

-----------     ----------     ----------     -----     -----     ---- ---
    -----------
ARCHIVEPOOL     DISK                  0.0       0.0       0.0       90  60
    BACKUPPOOL
BACKUPPOOL      DISK            200,000.0      81.8      81.8       60  50
    TAPEBACKUP
COPY1           LTOTAPE        1,907,340.       6.0
                                        0
SPACEMGPOOL     DISK                  0.0       0.0       0.0       90  70
    BACKUPPOOL
TAPEBACKUP      LTOTAPE        1,939,625.      40.8      70.0       90  70

Thanks,

Geert                                        9