ADSM-L

TSM Backup of Novell Groupwise

2004-08-04 10:42:28
Subject: TSM Backup of Novell Groupwise
From: Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 10:41:51 -0400
Does anyone Backup Novell Groupwise? I understand that there
is a file that has to be retained longer than the oldest
mailbox file. I believe we need to make up a special
management class to retain the file when we back up
Novell GroupWise backups. I am not a Novell or Groupwise
person does anyone know of such a file?

Also it looks like the Novell client I am working with is going
to purchase OPFM St. Bernard Software, Anyone have any
negative issues with this software working with TSM?

Thanks for any comments/hints/help/advice in advance!

Novell TSM client 5.2.2
Netware OS 6.5 SP2
Groupwise 6.0/6.5