ADSM-L

Re: ans0400e when typing SET WASPASSWORD

2004-08-03 08:46:01
Subject: Re: ans0400e when typing SET WASPASSWORD
From: Luc Beaudoin <lbeaudoi AT IS.JGH.MCGILL DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 08:45:23 -0400
thanks Del ..

I ordered the license ... so I should receive the CD soon ...
I downloaded the WAS client .. and I wanted to test it now ... anyway ..
thanks

P.S.  I saw when I did the command  SH LIC that there is a line
        NUMBER OF TDP FOR WAS IN TRY MODE ....    how can I get a try mode
 ???

Luc

Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>