ADSM-L

Backup History Deletion

2004-08-02 05:27:32
Subject: Backup History Deletion
From: Sam Rudland <Sam.Rudland AT INGDIRECT.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 10:27:02 +0100
I have a node that has a lot of tape usage. I want to remove all but the
last two weeks worth of history for one particular filespace on the node
but am having trouble finding out how I can do this or if it is
possible.

Thanks in advance for any ideas or comments??

Thanks,

Sam

Sam Rudland,

"The number of UNIX installations has grown to 10, with more expected."
  - The UNIX Programmers Manual, 2nd Edition, June, 1972.

ATTENTION:
The information in this electronic mail message is private and
confidential, and only intended for the addressee. Should you
receive this message by mistake, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or use of this
message is strictly prohibited. Please inform the sender by
reply transmission and delete the message without copying or
opening it.

Messages and attachments are scanned for all viruses known.
If this message contains password-protected attachments, the
files have NOT been scanned for viruses by the ING mail domain.