ADSM-L

Re: Old backups do not expire ???

2004-07-23 09:37:31
Subject: Re: Old backups do not expire ???
From: Yury Us <us AT SOFTCOMPUTER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 09:37:12 -0400
I think I had that problem too. I am not remember exactly what I have
done there, but as far as I remember the policy was removed exidently
and files never expired. So I recreated policy with the same name and
let those files expire.

Sorry I can not give more clear answer, but nobody else responding to
you either. Hope it gives you some direction.