ADSM-L

Re: Upgrade TSM 4.1 to TSM 5.2 on AIX 4.3.3 ??

2004-07-19 08:29:50
Subject: Re: Upgrade TSM 4.1 to TSM 5.2 on AIX 4.3.3 ??
From: Lawrence Clark <Larry_Clark AT THRUWAY.STATE.NY DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 08:30:18 -0400
5.1 will run on AIX; but I don't believe 5.2 will...........

>>> gordon.woodward AT DB DOT COM 07/19/2004 2:07:27 AM >>>
Jesse, I don't use AIX sorry so can't help you there but Paul Zarnowski
talked about his upgrade back in February which sounds similar to
yours.

Checkout the following link for more info:

http://msgs.adsm.org/cgi-bin/get/adsm0402/236.html

Hope it helps.

Gordon Woodward
Wintel Server Support

                      JSanase@DALLASMET
                      ROCARE.COM               To:
ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                      Sent by:                 cc:
                      [email protected].        Subject:  Upgrade TSM
4.1 to TSM 5.2 on AIX 4.3.3 ??
                      EDU

                      16/07/2004 10:19
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      ADSM-L

I am running TSM 4.1 on AIX 4.3.3.  I want to upgrade TSM to 5.2 and
AIX to 5.2.  What steps should I take??
Please help

Jesse Sanaseros
Dallas Metrocare Services