ADSM-L

Re: directory management class

2004-07-14 14:41:14
Subject: Re: directory management class
From: Dale Jolliff <Dale.Jolliff AT SUNGARD DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 14:40:57 -0400
In some circles, discussing the pros and cons of directory management
classes approaches discussing religion and politics - everyone has an
opinion and not everyone agrees with me ;)

How you do your DIRMC is really an "it depends" answer.

Do you have your data segregated by domain? i.e., windows/unix, etc.

For the obligatory RTFM,  there's always the Redbooks to look at, and the
implementation guide...

Dale Jolliff
Sungard Midrange Storage Administration
Office Telephone: (856) 566-5022

Joni Moyer <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
07/14/2004 02:33 PM