ADSM-L

Re: showing downversioned ...

2004-07-14 04:54:12
Subject: Re: showing downversioned ...
From: Henrik Wahlstedt <shwl AT STATOIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 10:53:52 +0200
hmm you´re right, wrong line...

-H.

                    goc

                    <goran.k@VIP.        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

                    HR>                  cc:     (bcc: Henrik Wahlstedt)

                    Sent by:             Subject:     Re: showing downversioned
                    "ADSM: Dist

                    Stor Manager"

                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MA

                    RIST.EDU>

                    2004-07-14

                    10:46

                    Please

                    respond to

                    "ADSM: Dist

                    Stor Manager"

hi, i think you are not correct

not that line ... below is the one i'm pointing on ...
"Server Version 5, Release 2, Level 2.0"