ADSM-L

Re: TSM on Windows

2004-07-13 13:26:26
Subject: Re: TSM on Windows
From: Joe Crnjanski <JCrnjanski AT INFINITYNETWORK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 13:25:48 -0400
Is this "Handles" in task manager?

Our goes over a 1,000,000. When I discovered it I was kind of afraid; when I
shut down server service it goes back to something "normal" ( I think ~50,000).
I did research on Microsoft knowledgebase and TSM support site- found nothing
and gave up.

Anyway if you find more about this I would like to know also.
I know I didn't help, but sharing info is always good.

Joe Crnjanski
Infinity Network Solutions Inc.
Phone: 416-235-0931 x26
Fax:     416-235-0265