ADSM-L

Re: DB2 recovery

2004-07-06 19:17:50
Subject: Re: DB2 recovery
From: Steve Harris <Steve_Harris AT HEALTH.QLD.GOV DOT AU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 09:17:09 +1000
Andy

Suggest you try a DB2 forum.  I don't think you have a TSM problem.

Now, did you do a restore and then apply the logs?  Because if you did you will
have recreated the same error that you are trying to back out from.

Steve.

Steve Harris
AIX and TSM Admin
Queensland Health, Brisbane, Australia

>>> andyhe1218 AT YAHOO DOT CA 07/07/2004 5:28:05 >>>
Hi,

Need you help!

I online restored db2 database. Erverything is good when I restore the database
and it told me that the recovery is successful. After that, I check the
database, but it did't change anything. it still is the same as before
recovery. I don't know why.

thanks

Andy

---------------------------------

This email, including any attachments sent with it, is confidential and for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s).  This confidentiality is not waived or
lost, if you receive it and you are not the intended recipient(s), or if it is
transmitted/received in error.

Any unauthorised use, alteration, disclosure, distribution or review of this
email is prohibited.  It may be subject to a statutory duty of confidentiality
if it relates to health service matters.

If you are not the intended recipient(s), or if you have received this email in
error, you are asked to immediately notify the sender by telephone or by return
email.  You should also delete this email and destroy any hard copies produced.