ADSM-L

Re: Restore from Commandline with fromnode

2004-07-06 10:30:09
Subject: Re: Restore from Commandline with fromnode
From: Bill Dourado <bill.dourado AT ALSTEC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 15:29:41 +0100
Stefan

Try this:

 dsmc restore -pick=yes -subdir=yes  -fromnode=szent063
\\szent063\c$\dsmsched.log c:\nobackup\

Bill

Stefan Holzwarth <stefan.holzwarth AT ADAC DOT DE>
06/07/2004 15:17

        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
        cc:
        Subject:        Restore from Commandline with fromnode

Hi,
I need your help, since i do not see the mistake/error.

For daily backup reports I will try to restore dsmsched.log from a central
node for all NT-clients.
(Tsm Server 5.2.2.1 Client 5.2.2.10)

I tried for example: dsmc restore -pick=yes -fromnode=szent063
\\szent063\c$\* c:\nobackup\
Result: ANS1302E No objects on server match query

Using TSM-Gui i have no problems doing cross-restores.

Kind Regards
Stefan Holzwarth