ADSM-L

about db2 restore

2004-06-30 10:53:02
Subject: about db2 restore
From: jianyu he <andyhe1218 AT YAHOO DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 10:52:48 -0400
Hi, Bill

I met some problem about online restoring the DB2 database:

When I use command line to restore the database, the error is:

db2 => rollforward database hjy218 to end of logs and

stop SQL0956C  Not enough storage is available in the

database heap to process the statement.  SQLSTATE=57011

when I use GUI to restore the database, the error is:
BM][CLI Driver] SQL1117N  A connection to or activation of database "ANDY"
cannot be made because of ROLL-FORWARD PENDING.  SQLSTATE=57019

Before I backuped the database online, I had set the roll-foreward to on.

Could you tell me how can I disable ROLL-FORWARD PENDING and achive the online
recovery on db2.

Thanks

Andy