ADSM-L

Antwort: Storage-Agent

2004-06-30 10:48:50
Subject: Antwort: Storage-Agent
From: Rainer Holzinger <Rainer.Holzinger AT UPM-KYMMENE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 16:48:31 +0200
Hi Chris,

the license file is 'mgsyssan.lic'.

Good luck,

Rainer

                      Christoph Pilgram
                      <[email protected]         An:
ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                      ELHEIM.COM>                                  Kopie:
                      Gesendet von: "ADSM: Dist Stor               Thema:
Storage-Agent
                      Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>

                      30.06.2004 16:13
                      Bitte antworten an "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"

Hi all,

Can anybody tell me which product I have to licence, if I want to use
lanfree-Backup TSM5.2 on Unix and W2K-clients . My server is on AIX.
I can't see a product on the IBM-website, I only find the Storage Agent
Books.

Thanks a lot

Chris