ADSM-L

Re: Backup copygroups

2004-06-29 12:44:41
Subject: Re: Backup copygroups
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 12:44:24 -0400
Mark,

Data Protection for SQL does not support ARCHIVE.
It only supports BACKUP.

You can use a second NODENAME like you suggested.... or...
you can also look into using SET type backups which get
a unique name and can be bound to a separate management class.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 06/29/2004
12:24:56 PM: