ADSM-L

Summary database not containing all information

2004-06-29 10:29:14
Subject: Summary database not containing all information
From: "Cain, Jason (Corporate)" <Jason.Cain AT CONAGRAFOODS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 09:28:54 -0500
I have the Activity for Summary Retention period set to 30 days, however when I
run an archive or backup the information does not show up.  It does however,
show up sometimes.  Is there something I must run to update the summary table?
Also, what kind of extra space or overhead is needed to keep summary info for a
year or so.  I can't seem to find any kind of calclulation to determine the
extra overhead this may cause on the server.

Any help on answering the '2' questions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jason Cain